Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Our December Story 2015 Day 7

I decided to work on some of Our December Story pages from 2015, I decided to go with Day 7 because it was just three photos on a Design I Project Life by Becky Higgings page protector.

At the very end of this post will be links to the products I used if avaliable, if not available I will still put the names of the products I used.

Would you like to see how I created my 12X12 Our December Story Album, CLICK HERE.

 I am taking a 4X6 card and cutting it down to a 4X4 since Design I is three 4X4 going down on both sides
 I like to add a small amount of dry adhesive to stick the two cards together, it helps them from sliding around it the pocket and keeps it uniform.
 I am using a word sticker and small flair sticker to add some detail to our Polka Dot Stripe Elf photo.
 Wax paper is a great to check to see if your Thickers will fit.

This is a 4X4 card that I just rounded the corners.
 I decided the DAY 7 needed to be grounded because it just looked too plain.

I used a set of trees clustered together with some silver foiling.
 Tomobow Mono Glue to adhere the trees down, I added a clear block on top just until the glue dried, it does not take long.

I add my DAY 7 on top of the trees.

 This cursive love word sticker went perfect with Alexis poising of her Christmas shirt.

I just used my scissors to cut off the hanging piece, I tried to place it so you can still see her pointing to the bow on her shirt.
This will be the first set of three you see.

Top Picture.
 I decided not to embellish this card for now, that may change over time.

Middle Photo.
I added a word sticker as well that says, may your days be merry & bright.

I may add a little embellishment to one of the ends of that sticker but for now I am calling it done.
 The back side.

Top Photo, this was a 4X6 that I also cut down to a 4X4.
 Middle Photo.

Can you tell I went with a tree type thing for this page.
 Bottom Photo.

I am not picky on where I place the date/day cards because as long as its near the photos its OK.
Ya, I do not know how to turn the photos so this is a full shot.

The back side.

Some basic supplies I use I purchase from Hobby Lobby or Micheal’s with coupons or on sale
Hobby Lobby brand is called The Paper Studio
their website is http://www.hobbylobby.com/home.cfm
- Sticko Plaid Alpha Thickers - DAY 7 ( clearance at Hobby Lobby for $2.39)
Micheal’s brand is called Recollections
their website is http://www.michaels.com/
Target Store site http://www.target.com/

Find me on Face Book, click here https://www.facebook.com/Craftyjennifer
Find me on Pinterest, click here http://www.pinterest.com/craftyjeffiners/
I am on Instagram too, craftjeffiner


My Stampin UP demo is Jenny Rast, You can purchase from her and support her by searching for her under the demonstrator section here http://www.stampinup.com/home/en-US/
- Project Life Kit Seasonsal Snapshot - Main and Accessory Pack
- Project Life Kit Hello December 2015 - Accessory Pack


To purchase from Becky Higgins the Project Life stuff click here http://www.shopbeckyhiggins.com/
- Projcet Life Mini Kit by Becky Higgins, Christmas Wishes - the tree cluster behind the DAY 7
- Page protector I

These ARE NOT affliate links, no way involved with these company’s, I just love their products. These are links to their stores.


My big shot, paper trimmer, bone folder, and other adhesives can be purchased at your local or online craft supply places.


My December Daily supplies mostly consist of Simple Stories products and Stampin UP Project life supplies. The Simple Stories products I purchased from Simon Says Stamp, various supplies from their different collections include project life cards, stickers, and alphas. I have put all my Christmas supplies in one big box and have not kept the packageing. If you have any questions please ask and I will answer the best I can.

- Cosmo Cricket Tiny Text stickers
- Tim Holtz Small Talk - Occations word stickers


No comments:

Post a Comment