Sunday, November 27, 2016

Our December Story 2015 Day 4

Here is Day 4 of our 2015 12X12 Our December Story Album.

In the photos you will see that I put DAY 7 for the title card, well lets just say I blogged about DAY 7 right before I decided to work on DAY 4, I fixed that after this post.

Would you like to see the making of the 12X12 Our December Story Album, CLICK HERE.

 Here is the Day 4 layout I will be working on, I am using a Design G page protector from Becky Higgins.
 I believe these are the Paper Studio brand from Hobby Lobby, their pocket/project life cards.

I adhere the two together on the back with some washi tape and then round the corners.
 This strand of light stickers I purchase one year from the $1 spot from Target, I wanted to tie into the detail from the placemat, they have light strands over them.
 I removed the original foam adhesive and added some new foam adhesive, I also reinforced some of the string that was coming apart.
Here I am just laying out some random blue snowflake 3X4 cards out to see which one will work.

I will end up trimming the Dear Santa 4X6 card into a 3X4 card.
 I used part of the Dear Santa card, the blue dots and put it next to Alexis making the rope dog toys.

These are some Tim Holtz word stickers, the one I use is accualy a Thanksgiving/Fall themed but since we were making dog toys to donate I thought it was appropriate.

it says "there is always something to be thankful for.
 LOL I still do not notice that I am not doing day 7 but accualy working on day 4.

I took and rounded the corners and added some Hobby Lobby washi tape, new this year to their store.

Using some American Craft Thickers in white called Rockabye.

Finished Layout.


 Close up, I left the Dear Santa card with out embellishments.
 I added a word sticker to one of our Elf photos, this one says "do you believe in Santa",
 The only embellishment for these cards were the light bulb sticker chain.
 I decided to add some enamel heart shapes to the end of the sticker phrase.
I added anouther word sticker to this Elf photo that says "it's nice to be a bit naughty".

I found that fiting since he got into the stickers and added them all over him self.






Some basic supplies I use I purchase from Hobby Lobby or Micheal’s with coupons or on sale
Hobby Lobby brand is called The Paper Studio
their website is http://www.hobbylobby.com/home.cfm
Micheal’s brand is called Recollections
their website is http://www.michaels.com/
Target Store site http://www.target.com/
- Light Bulb stickers - purchased a few years ago from the $1 spot section

Find me on Face Book, click here https://www.facebook.com/Craftyjennifer
Find me on Pinterest, click here http://www.pinterest.com/craftyjeffiners/
I am on Instagram too, craftjeffiner


These ARE NOT affliate links, no way involved with these company’s, I just love their products. These are links to their stores.

My big shot, paper trimmer, bone folder, and other adhesives can be purchased at your local or online craft supply place.

To purchase from Becky Higgins the Project Life stuff click here http://www.shopbeckyhiggins.com/
- I am using Design G page protector

No comments:

Post a Comment