Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Christmas Tag #1 for 2021

I have been itching to make some Christmas Tags due to the fact that I think I want to make Tag Boxes to sell to friends and family in November. 

So tonight I busted out 6 Gingerbread Tags.

I am using Twig ink from Stamps of Life to stamp out the face, I cut the body out from the matching card stock as well. The die I used was the smaller die not the shadow die.

I used Powder Sugar card stock from Stamps of Life with sticky adhesive on the back to cut out the icing pieces.  Real Red card stock from Stampin Up for the buttons paired with Tombow Mono Liquid glue.

A tag die from Stamps of Life, I stamped the front and the back of the tag with Twig ink. I am using 110 pound cream card stock from Micheal's - their brand.

Pattern paper from my stash - a Hobby Lobby 8 1/2 by 11 pack. I measured how much to cut so I could layer the pattern paper on the cream card stock tag.

Some white seam binding ribbon from Stampin Up cut to 12 inches.

Here is the Stamp set I used.

And here are the cordinating dies.

The tag set from Stamps of Life.

Front of the Finished Tag, I used foam dimensionals on the back of the gingerbread man from Stampin Up.

The back of the tag.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment