Thursday, February 11, 2021

Christmas Tag #2 for 2021

 I found inspiration on Pinterest for my 2nd Christmas Tag for 2021.

Here are the dies I will be using for this tag design.

The circle is from my stash, I am not sure of the company though.
                        I am using a Stampin Up embossing folder that has some danty snowflake on it.

The scallop circle is from Lawn Fawn.
I am using Tombow Mono Liquid Glue to adhere the dry embossed snowflake circle on top.

I used a die from My Favorite Things for the Reindeer its called deer love.
I am using some foam dimensionals from Stampin Up on the back.

Some double sided adhesive for the antlers to help make it easier to adhere down.

Some embellishments from my stash - Stampin Up and Micheal's brand.

Early Espresso ink and a Stamps of Life card kit stamp for the sentiment on the back of the tag.

A ribbon hole punch - not sure where I purchased it.

Ribbon is from a Stamps of Life card kit.
I used all Bazzill Basics Paper - Colors are
Coconut Swirl
Wax Lips
Kraft
Milkshake

Close up/Side view - shows the texture from the snowflake embossing folder.

Back of the tag.



No comments:

Post a Comment