Monday, April 12, 2021

Santa Chicken Fold It

 I am OBSESSED with the Chicken Fold It from the Stamps of Life and now I want to make a card pack of this Chicken holding all the Holiday Things.


I started off with a card base of Powder Sugar by the Stamps of Life, all my white cuts.
I also used Cucumber Crush from Stampin Up, all my colored cuts to cut a single image of the Chicken.
This die has "place fold here marks" you can really put the fold anywhere, just fold the card base and tape the die on top making sure to leave the seam so the card opens and closes.

I used some of the dies from the Stamps of Life santa2stamp set to cut out the hat in Powder Sugar and Real Red.

I used Powder Sugar to cut the main Chicken out.
And Tangelo Twist for the feathers, beak, and legs.

Washi tape for the eyes, I held them down and used a black marked to color them.
Washi Tape on the back of the Chicken to adhere the eyes and beak.

I could not find a present die that would work for my Chicken in my stash.
So I made my own using Cucumber Crush and Real Red.

Dimensionals from Stampin Up on the back of my Chicken.

A White Seam Binding bow attached with a glue dot right above the chicken.
This placement will help with the bulk so it wont cost too much in postage to mail the card.

Put together the hat with Tombow Mono Liquid Glue and foam Dimensionals.

Then, I realized the foam would show behind the hat so I cut out more pieces for the hat and put them behind it and added liquid glue to the center of the hat to be able to place it on my Chicken heads. 

Some Real Red ink and stamp sets from Cardz TV.
Holly Jolly for the back.
Christmas Critter Captions for the inside.

Finished Card.

Side view of the neat dimension.


Can you imagine a Box Set of this Chicken holding all the Holiday Things.  I must make soon.

Wendy Cranford is my Stampin Up Demo and yes Cucumber Crush and Tangelo Twist are Retired along with the ribbon I used but I LOVE their Dimensionals and Real Red Card Stock is Current.
Stampin Up Website CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment