Saturday, April 17, 2021

Valentines Chicken Fold It

 So I made my Christmas Chicken Fold It card and now I have made the Valentines version and it is simply adorable.

I am starting off by using Powder Sugar card stock from Stamps of Life for the body.
I also used some heart dies from my stash, an easy way to figure out the size is by placing them on your project.

I used the main out line die to create a card base from Powder Sugar and a card layer from Stampin Up Strawberry Slush card stock.

I also used Real Red and Tangelo Twist for the remaing parts of my Chicken.

I added a foam dimensional to right above the arms so they would pop up and Tombow Mono Liquid Glue around the remainder of the body.

I added the remainder of the Chicken pieces with liquid glue and added dimensionals to the heart and tucked part of it under the Chicken's arms.

Matching ink to stamp my sentiments and a Pink envelope from my stash.

I used stamp sets from
Simon Says Stamp - Tons of Hearts
Cornish Heritage Farms - Pet-Tootie Sentiments
My Pink Stamper - Tweetie Hoo Puns and I Heart Punny Licous

Finished Card Front

Close up


My Stampin Up demonstrator is Wendy Cranford
Real Red ink and Card stock is currently available along with their Dimensionals
Strawberry Slush ink and Card stock along with Tangelo Twist Card stock is Retired

My Pink Stamper Stamps are no longer produced by Robyn Cardon
Tweetue Hoo Puns
I Heart Punny Licous

I am not sure about Cornish Heritage Farms Stamp company
Pet-Tootie Sentiments

Simon Says Stamp
Tons Of Hearts

Stamps of Life 
Chicken Fold It
Powder Sugar card stock


No comments:

Post a Comment