Saturday, February 6, 2021

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #527

 Playing along with MFT Sketch Challenge #527 this week.

Using my grid mat as a guide.  This is a Stampin Up die.

Picking out an array of card stock all from Stampin Up.  I choose two tones of each color.

I cut out a panel of each. Mainly going for the top part of the back ground die.

I also cut in white as well.

Double sided tape so I can paper piece the colors on top.

I am using a Waffle Flower die to cut out my panel.

Some smooth light grey glitter card stock from my stash along with a cloud die form MFT.  I added a small strip of the same glitter card stock to break up the border.

Stamped my greeting using Versa Fine Black Onyx ink and stamp set from MFT.

Finished card number one.

Side View - I added some color gems for this one. I also used foam tape on the cloud.

Finished card number two.

Side View - I added clear gems tho this one.

Inside card - I used Bazzill Paper Basics in Licorice and Coconut Swirl for the card base and inside panel.


No comments:

Post a Comment