Saturday, January 30, 2021

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #526

 Decided to enter the MFT Sketch Challenge #528. A very simple sketch that has so many possibilities I also printed it out and put it in my binder for future reference.


I am starting of with an Oval die from my random bin.
I amusing my stamp set as a guide to find the oval that will fit nicely in it.
This set is called Complimentary Greetings and its from MFT.

I am using Bazzill Basics Paper in Coconut Swirl, Kraft, and Milkshake for my neutrals.
Simon Says Stamp Rose Gold Embossing Powder and my Hampton Art Stamp Platform.

Some fun foam behind my oval to create dimension and help with the little warping from heat embossing.
I am using some flower dies with stitching from MFT - it came in a kit last year I think.

I am dry embossing the envelope flap and then adding some ink.
This sentiment if from MFT Greetings and Salutations stamp set.

I am using Hello Honey and Old Olive ink and card stock from Stampin Up for the flower petals and leaves. 

Splatter box and some sprays to add interest, shine, and texture.

Dimension on the back, I ended up using one flower and leaf on the inside so I carefully removed the foam and glued inside.

Kraft Envelope came from Hobby Lobby.

Close up

Inside

Back

Finished card - I did feel the circle needed something so I added a light amount of Soft Suede ink around the edge.


Here is the Sketch



No comments:

Post a Comment