Sunday, January 17, 2021

Cricut Expression Card #1

I want to start using my Cricut Expression more often and decided to search on Pinterest Create a Critter and found some cute images and a blog where my inspiration for my card came from. 

I decided not to add a sentiment to the front because my image because a little bigger then I thought after I added my holly leaves.

These are my test cuts, I write the size and page number on them and put them in a binder for reference.
I used some Heavy Weight card stock from Hobby Lobby - their brand - for my test cuts.
I used Create a Critter, Create a Critter 2, and Winter Woodland Cricut Cartridges.
Stampin Up ink and card stock in the colors - 
Lost Lagoon
Real Red
Only Orange
Lucky Limeade 
Baked Brown Sugar
I also used a Copic N8 marker to add color to the feet - easy and fast.

Stickles for the Santa hat.
An embellishment bottle to make a black dot for the eye.

Combination of Tombow Mono Liquid Glue and Dimensionals for the bird and leaves.

I just glued a small piece of Only Orange to the beak and cut off the excess from the back.
Finished Card Front

Side View

Pattern paper is from a Spellbinders card kit 6X6 called Merry Wishes.
Inside of card 

I used some more pattern paper and extra Holly Leaves

Cardz TV stamp set called Christmas Critters Captions for the sentiment on the inside


No comments:

Post a Comment