Friday, January 15, 2021

Two Animal Valentines

 I am trying to use things that I have not yet and with these two cards I was able to make two Valentines cards.

I also did some Copic Coloring as well.

I used Bristol Smooth card stock and Versa Fine Black Onyx ink to stamp and die cut these images from Stampin UP Menagerie Mix Up set.

While the ink dried I began assembling my card base and other elements.
I am uisng Stampin Up Plaid Background builder dies and some of their card stock.

The colors are Rose Red and Blushing Bride.

Tombow Mono Liquid Glue to adhere together.

I ran the main dies threw my Gemini Die cutting machine since they were intracite.
Waffle Flower A2 layer dies and a piece of copy paper behind it to protect my die cutting plates while runing it threw my Big Shot.

Stampin Up dimensional foam dots on the back, the mini and regular sizes are perfect for this panel.
I used these Copics to color my Koala.

R20, N2, and N4
To color my bear I used these copics.

E11, E13, E15, and R20
From a previous Stamps of Life card kit I used some Chip Board hearts to add some dimension and texture.
Finished First Card

Side view of the dimension.

I used Lawn Fawn ink in the color Storm Cloud for this card.
Finished Second card

Close up of this card.

I used Lawn Fawn Doe ink for this card.

I used a My Pink Stamper stamp set called ''I ''heart'' Punny-licious"

and Simon Says Stamp stamp set called ''Punny Animals"

No comments:

Post a Comment