Thursday, January 28, 2021

Sunflower Fold it

 I have been wanting to use products that I have not used yet or not much at all and this time I used a fold it card from the Stamps of Life.

I started with my base, I folded my paper in half and put the die over the edge which will create the fold.

I am using a combination of Stampin Up card stock and ink.
Hello Honey card stock and ink, Lucky Limeade card stock and ink, Early Espresso card stock and ink,
and Baked Brown Sugar card stock and ink.


I inked the edges with my Taylored Expressions blending tools.
I kept this photo in because I decided to take off the foam and adhere the circle flat with Tombow Mono Liquid Glue but I did adhere the flower with foam dimensionals.

For the leaves I used a combination of foam and liquid adhesive.

I will tuck the flat part of the leaves behind the flower.

I am using my grid mat to make sure I am keeping everything in line so that my card will fit into a traditional A2 sized envelope.

Tombow Mono Liquid Glue to adhere the flower to the base of the card.

Finished card and to show that it does fit into a traditional sized A2 envelope.

Finished card

Side view of the finished card to show the dimension.
I also used a word die from the Stamps of Life.


No comments:

Post a Comment