Friday, January 29, 2021

My Favorite Things Color Challenge #158

 I am entering the MFT (My Favorite Things) Color Challenge again this week #158.

I really like how this card turned out and will be mailing it to a friend back home!

I am looking in my binder to find a die cut sentiment for my card.
This is my page that has Simon Says Stamp and CZ Designs.
The die cut pieced together is in the front and the dies is behind it - if a sentiment does not have a shadow or is not connected like the hugs I put the die in the front.
Having these out in the open and being able to look threw and see how they are cut is making a huge difference in my card making mojo.

This is the bird houses die from MFT - I am a sucker for bird's.

I will be using a Bazzill Paper Basics card base in Licorice and for my mat I am using Coconut Swirl.
I am using my grid mat to map out my card design.

Stampin UP card stock in the color Regal Rose, Rose Red, and Grey Granite.
Scraps are perfect for projects like this.

I recently purchased this magazine holder that is card board from the Target $1 Spot - I lay on its side and cut open the top a little and now it hold my card stock pockets up right while I work and is working well for me, they were just $1 so I purchased 6 so that when one breaks or wears down I have an extra.

Some washi and foam on the back.

Close up of the detail.

The inside of the card.
I used MFT Greetings and Salutations stamp set for my sentiments.

Finished Card!


No comments:

Post a Comment