Friday, January 1, 2021

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #522



 I decided to play along in a Sketch Challenge and My Favorite Things always has some fun Sketches.

I went to their website and found the most recent one Click Here to view and participate.


I used a variety of snowflake dies, the smaller ones are all My Favorite Things - not sure the names- and the big one is from Simon Says Stamp - called Funky snowflake -.
I thought I was going use this stamped greeting for the front but changed my mind, its also from Simon Says Stamps - 
I cut multiples and glued for dimension using Tombow Mono Liquid glue.

Cardstock is from Bazzill Paper - Coconut Swirl, Gummy Bear, and Lilac Swirl.

I also used Lavander Lace from Stampin Up.

I wanted to add some splaters to create interest and texture.


I used Tim Holtz paint in Picket Fence and Seedless Preserves.

I used an old box for my splatter.
So I messed up my first splatter and was able to remove my snowflakes and turn over my paper and re spatter a second time and I was more happy with the results.
Finished card

I ended up using a Paper Smooches Stamps set for the sentiment and the same Coconut Swirl along with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink.

Stamp set called Sentiment Sampler, I added some banner ends to each side.

I used a purple envelope from my stash and some Stampin Up ink in the color Highland Heather to stamp the sentiment happy you day.

The happy you day came from My Favorite Things set called Greetins and Salutations.



No comments:

Post a Comment