Friday, January 15, 2021

Papa's Birthday Card

 Decided to get a jump and make Papa's Birthday Card.


Started with Crumb Cake card stock from Stampin Up and a cover up die from My Favorite Things called "peg board".

I like to use my Gemini for detailed dies.
I stamped and die cut out some tools using Versa Fine Black Onyx ink using Stampin Up Crumb Cake and Smokey Slate card stock.

The stamp and die set also from Stampin Up called Nailed it.
For non intracite dies I use my Big Shot that I also purchased from Stampin Up.
Some thing foam strips to pop up the card panel.
A Spellbinders 6X6 pattern paper from a card kit, called Express Yourself.

My Favorite Things Impact Alphabet dies.
My card base is in Early Espresso so I used the cordinating ink to stamp the sub sentiment from Simon Says Stamp "hello you" stamp set.
Added some ink to the sentiment strip and some banner ends.
Finished Card front

Side view, while laying out my card elements I realized Crumb Cake on Crumb Cake was too much so I re cut the Peg Board die in Confetti Cream card stock and it looked much better.

Inside sentiment is from Hero Arts CL335.

No comments:

Post a Comment