Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Cricut Expression Card #2

 I busted out my Cricut Expression again last night and began anouther card, this time a Bee from page 68 or Create a Critter cartridge.

I did my test cuts first and found out 3.5 inches was a perfect size for this bee on a traditional A2 card base.

I use Hobby Lobby Heavy Weight Cream card stock for my test cuts and then put them in a binder with the size and page number for referance in hopes to not have to test cut again.
I am using -
 
Bazzill Paper Basics in Licorice - bee & card base
Stampin Up - So Saffron & Regal rose - bee & hearts
Hobby Lobby Heavy Weight cream - bee & honeycomb
Pieces cut out and ready to be assembled.

I added some So Saffron ink to the bee head and stripe.

First time opening and using these.
Cute little cheeks.
Wink of Stella in clear for the wings.
Waffle Flower A2 layer dies and a Honey Bee stamps Hexagon cover plate.
I added some tiny Stampin Up foam dimensionals and used my score board to line up the two panels.
Stampin Up heart die and a Martha Stewart punch for some hearts.
Back of the card.

Since its a black card base and I had extra hearts I used them.
Again extra hearts on the inside.

For my sentiments I used some retired My Pink Stamper Stamp Sets - she used to make them to go with the Cricut images and I have a few with sentiments for animals.
Finished Card Front

Side View 

Lots of dimension but it will still mail just fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment