Sunday, January 17, 2021

MFT Color Challenge #157

 My Favorite Things or MFT always has two challenges a month and decided to see what the color challenge was.  I decided hey I recently saw a You Tube Video show casing the Spellbinders Lion, Oh My! die in Pink and was like yes I want to do this.  The MFT challenge blog had a card with a Giraffe in the middle and a cool back ground and die cut sentiment as well and I wanted to re create with my lion.

Would you like to Join the MFT challenge CLICK HERE.

How do you cut your paper?

I use my Stampin UP Big Shot with the die facing up and paper on top.

I used almost all the dies from the set.
Here is the photo from the packaging.

I used Stampin Up card stock in the colors - 
Cool Caribbean
Crumb Cake
Chocolate Chip
Island Indigo
Here he is put together, I used a combination of Tombow Mono Liquid Glue and Stampin Up foam dimensionals.
Do you have a random container of dies?

I believe the oval I used is from MFT a very long time ago.
Finished Card Front

Side View

Stamps of Life celebrate die and shadow

Hero Arts star confetti back ground die
I am leaving the inside blank because I am not sure what to stamp inside.

This card can be for a birthday or anything you want to celebrate.

I added some stars to inside the card to tie in the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment