Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Die Cut Giraffe card

 I decided to use a product that was or has not been used. I choose the Giraffe Greetings and Die that was made to cordinate from My Favorite Things.



I am using Stampin Up card stock for all my die cutting.

Early Espresso, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, and Lucky Limeade.
I used the cordinating inks to add some dimension and texture and bring the Giraffe to life.

I have a set off Taylored Expressions Blender Brushes for the Stampin UP ink.
Here are the two ears, one has ink and one does not have ink.
I am using a Stamps of Life die to cut out some grass.
I also used a Stamps of Life cloud die and some scrap white card stock to make my own mask.

The ink is Bashful Blue from Stampin UP.
I inked from the bottom of the cloud stencil and brought the bristles up to create my clouds.

Same motion each time.
A combination of Tombow Mono Liquid Glue and Stampin Up foam dimensionals for putting the card together.
I decided to use Bazzill Basics paper in the color Marshmallow.

I made a top folding card.

My sentiment was embossed with white pigment ink and Hero Arts white embossing powder.

I used a sentiment banner from my stash and the same Early Espresso card stock.
Trying to remember to stamp the inside, outside, back, and envelopes.
I used Early Espresso ink.

I paired with a light blue envelope.


No comments:

Post a Comment