Friday, December 18, 2020

Basic Santas Vest card

 Anouther Santa card is done and in the mail, This time a very basic Santa's Vest card. I added some sparkle and texture to add some wow.


I started off by cutting a standard card base.

I am using Marshmallow from Bazzill Basics paper along with Wax Lips and Black Liquorice.
I am using some A2 layering dies from Waffle Flower to get the perfect mat for my card.
Some circle dies from my stash.

These are 3/4 inch in size.
Fun foam in the color red and some score tape to adhere my panel to my card base.
A dot embossing folder to add some texture to the belt and loop.
I used some Micheal's glitter paper for the white and sliver buckle.

Tombow Mono Liquid Glue to adhere the pieces since the texture makes tape runner hard to adhere the pieces together.
Finished card

Bazzill Basics Paper can be found at local craft store and online, I prefer to purchase at Joann's during their sales.

Tombow Mono Liquid Glue, Fun Foam, and Score tape can also be found locally or inline.

Glitter card stock paper is Micheal's their brand but you can use your favorite.

Any dot embossing folder can work, this one is a Retired one from Stampin UP.  My demo is Wendy Cranford.



No comments:

Post a Comment