Thursday, October 13, 2022

Mummy Dog Fold-it for Halloween #2

 I had too, I made anouther Mummy Dog Fold-it this time using the Puppy die.

A card base and extra outline.

I cut out all my pieces from the Stamps of Life card stock -
Vanilla, Twig, Gingersnap, and Candy.

Just use the sand which you have for your die cutting machine to dry emboss.

I used the embossing mat to dry emboss the image of the Puppy to the out line die.

I also decided to cut anouther out line shadow.
I trimmed the one that I used to emboss the main image.
I will glue my pieces on this one and then when I am completly done with the front of the Puppy I will adhere the whole thing to the extra outline I cut out.

Just like a puzzle I am glueing down the pieces to make my Puppy.

I cut the bone in half and also inked the edges.
As well as the Trick or Treat banner.
Taylored Expressions blending brushes are my favorite.

How the back looks.
I just tuck some Tombow Mono Liquid Glue behind the areas I need.
The treat bucket and bone came from a Stampin Up stamp and die set called - Howl-o-ween Treat.

Pokey tool to help life up his little lip.
I will tuck this under after adding the Mummy ribbon wraps.
I stamped in Licorice ink using a Lawn Fawn stamp set called - Pick of the Patch.

This is a Vanilla Ribbon from Stampin Up.
I am just cutting the sizes I need then flipping over and adding some sticky tape to the back.
Using my ribbon scissors to get nice clean cuts.

I used a pokey tool that I got from the $1 Spot at Target.
It came in a set of three tools that are ment for using with your cricut.

I tucked some of my Mummy wrap ribbon under the ear and mouth.

How the back looks after adding all the mummy wrap.
Also added some Stampin Up dimensionals.

Used a block to hold down the treat bucket until my Tombow Mono Liquid Glue dried.

Finished Card

Side View - Close Up.
I also used a no longer in business company's stamp set -
Paper Smooches - Best Witches.

Back of the card.

Back of card and envelope.
I choose a Vanilla envelope from a pack I recently picked up from Micheal's.


Here is my First Halloween Mummy Corgi Standing Fold-it card, CLICK HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment