Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Apple Cider Pocket with Sucker

 I love dressing up apple cider and hot coco with paper pockets.

I found this inspiration from Pinterest and began making a few.


I am using this 12X12 pattern paper pack from Die Cuts With a View.
I like to use 13X15 inch 2 Gallon Plastic bags from Amazon to hold the paper pad and extras.

I cut my pattern paper to 4X5 1/8.
Made a diagonal cut.
I cut from one corner to about 2 1/2 inches down from the opposite side. 

Using a cut apart from the same paper pack for the back of the holder.
You can write a message here if you would like.

This is from Stampin UP called Harvest Hellos.

I purchased some Caramel Apple Pops and Apple Cider packets.

This color is Pear Pizazz from Stampin Up.
I cut it like a traditional A2 card size 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
Made that same diagonal cut like the pattern paper. 
I used the pattern paper to help me make sure it was correct facing.

I am using a combination of Sticky tape, very thin and Liquid glue to give a good strong hold.

I decided to use the extra corner for the inside.
It make it look even more finished.
Edit to add I did this after glueing shut.
It would be alot easier to do this before you glue it shut.

Now the test.
It fits.

I am using the color Crushed Curry and Watermelon Wonder also from Stampin Up.

Matching card stock.
Stamped and punched.

Lawn Fawn scallop and circle.

Sticky tape and foam dimensionals.

Finished back.

Finished front.
I forgot that I did ink an wood grain embossing folder from my stash and ran the circle threw my die cut machine to add texture and ink.

I added the sucker tucked behind behind.
The inspiration project added those caramel bits in a tube but I choose the sucker. 


No comments:

Post a Comment