Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Mummy Dog Fold-it for Halloween

 I created this Mummy Dog Fold-it and its just the Cutest thing ever.

I am using the Corgi Fold-it from the Stamps of Life.
I took the detailed image die and used their Powder Sugar card stock.

I used Candy Ink to add to the nose and a tinny bit to the ears.
The eyes I used Licorice ink to color them.

I inked the Corgi in the Stamps of Life Twig ink.
It does not have to be perfect because we are going to wrap him up.

I am using some sticky tape to hold down the ribbon.
You can kind of see some sticky strip where the eyes and nose are .
That is how I inlayed them.

What the back of the Corgi looks like after wrapping him up and trimming him.
This ribbon is from Stampin Up - its a Vanilla - Cream base and looks like Mummuy Wrap -
I love it - I have 3 rolls.

The ends of the ribbon and sticky strip pile.

I used the Outline die to create the card base using Vanilla card stock.
I also cut a full one out of Twig card stock.
It will give a shadow to the Corgi and hide the fold of the card.

A lot of Stampin Up dimensionals on the back.

I used the dies from Stampin Up - Howl-o-Ween Treat stamp and die set.

I cut apart the bones and tucked them in and behind the pumpkin treat bucket.
Not shown I used a little Twig ink to define the bones since it was white and white.

Add a block for a few until the liquid glue dries.

I originaly used the bottom banner die and decided I wanted the top banner ends.
I need to cut the banner shorter so I just incerted the banner back and cut again.

Finished Card.

Close up - Side view.

Inside of the card.
The sentiments came from -
Paper Smooches - Best Witches.
Lawn Fawn - Pick of the Patch - Pumpkin treat bucket Face - That was cut from Marigold card stock.
Queen and Company - not sure the name.

the Stamps of Life - Standing Corgi Fold-it Card die


No comments:

Post a Comment