Monday, November 7, 2022

Thanksgiving Flamingo Turkey Card-

 So I am a little late this month with Alivia's Teacher Holiday card.

But I put it in the mail today.

I started off with the Stamp and die set from Taylored Expressions - Tickled Pink.
I used Twig ink on Gingersnap card stock from the Stamps of Life.

I choose some pattern paper for Elle's Studio, a pad called Thankful.
I found a small oval die in my stash that has stitching - not sure the brand though.
Picked some colors from the Stamps of Life to cordinate with the patter paper.
Strawberry, Tangerine, Artichoke and Pacific.

I decided on a layout.
And also going to ink blend some of the Twig and Gingersnap using the Stencil.

I used Twig for the wing and Gingersnap for the body.
Taylored expressions blending brushes for the win.

Used a Stampin Up blending brush to color on some Twig and Gingersnap ink for the legs.
Wipe off on scrap paper to clean.

Give the Flamingo Turkey some dimension with Stampin Up foam.

Finished Card

Inside of the card.
Base is Gingersnap.
Inside panel is Powder Sugar.
I cut the inside layer and pattern paper using Waffle Flower A2 layering dies.

Back of the card.

Side View and front of envelope.

Side View of back of card and envelope.
I used the Stamps of Life cordinating ink for my stamping and a stamp set called tomturkey2stamp.

Taylored Expressions Tickled Pink Stamp and Stencil combo.


the Stamps of Life - tomturkey2stamp


Back to School Flamingo Card (August)

Fall Flamingo Teacher Card (September)

October Flaming Teacher Card







No comments:

Post a Comment