Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Four Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie Cards

I wanted to make some Thanksgiving cards so I hit Pinterest and found this Inspiration. I ended up making Four total and even got them in the mail today, Three to Alivia's Teachers that she really likes and One to a family member.

I am using some Circle, Scallop Circle, and Square dies from my stash - not sure the company.
The square die has some stitching line that I thought were cool.

I used Pumpkin Pie from Stampin Up and Gingersnap from the Stamps of Life.
I cut out a slice after using Tombow Mono Liquid glue to adhere them.

Some silver card stock from Tonic for the Plates.
Wood grain pattern paper from Elle's Studio - Thankful pack.

I am going to use Chocolate Chip card stock from Stampin Up as my card base.
Extra pattern paper for the inside.
Waffle Flower A2 layering dies to cut out my panels.
the Stamps of Life Powder Sugar card stock for the inside.
Cajun Craze as a layer for the front from Stampin Up.

Here is how my layout is looking.

Happy Thanksgiving came from the Stamps of Life - tomturkey2stamp.
Chocolate Chip ink and Hampton Art Stamp Press.

Score tap to adhere the panel to the front and my ribbon accent.
I am using ribbon from the Stamps of Life.

I choose a Marigold and Gingersnap ribbon - I used two for each.

Side View.
An older Stampin UP mini punch to make a dolop of whip cream.
Glue dots to adhere my bow.

Inside of my card - also sentiment is from the same stamp set.



No comments:

Post a Comment