Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Snowflake Stand Up Swap Card

 My third card for the final Swap of the year is done.

I am using the Intricate Snowflake Fold-it Card from the Stamps of Life.
I used some Glimmer card stock from Stampin Up.

I used that same Shimmer card stock to cut out my card base.
This is the Word Stand Up die from the Stamps of Life.
I just cut it out with out adding a word drop in.

Art Glitter glue to adhere the Snowflake to the Shadow.

How I folded the Stand Up card base.
Nice Tight Creases help.

I am using some double sided tape and Tombow Mono Liquid glue.
This is a stitched layer die that came with the card base.

Only glue on half of the Snowflake.

So when it stands up half is attached.
And when it is flat it wont attach to the back.
I am using Sticky Tape in the middle to hold on to some Crinkle Seam Binding.
I purchased a variety of colors from an Etsy Seller.

The Holiday Wishes sentiment die and shadow also came from the Stamps of Life.
I added some Stampin Up foam to the back of the Holiday Wishes sentiment.

I am using an off white envelope from my stash.
Ink and Card Stock in the colors Cherry and Sea Glass also from the Stamps of Life.
I used soup4snowman and snowman2build for the stamps.

The card folds flat for mailing.

Finished cards.

I added some light pink and blue gems from Honey Bee stamps.

the Stamps of Life - Intricate Snowflake Fold-it Card

the Stamps of Life - snowman2build stamp set
the Stamps of Life - soup4snowman stamp set

the Stamps of Life - Word Stand-Up Card dies

Stampin Up - Shimmer White card stock

Seam Binding - From Etsy


No comments:

Post a Comment