Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Pine Cone Swap card

 Its my final Swap of the year and I am kinda sad, but before you know it anouther card swap will begin.

I made two of these Pine Cone cards and swapped a few things out for each one.

Here is my inspiration card from Pinterest.


I started off with a Gingersnap card stock mat from the Stamps of Life.
I used Waffle Flower A2 layering dies to cut the mat.
I used a older Stampin Up embossing folder to dry embossing some dots.
I then used the Stamps of Life Powder Sugar ink to swipe over the front to look like snow.

Cutting some Pine Cones and fern leafs from the Stamps of Life card stock.
Artichoke, Spearmint, and Twig.
The dies all came from the Stamps of Life pinecones2stamp.
The die with the berries came from Stampin up Christmas Pine.

I am using Art Glitter Glue to adhere all these pieces and a block to hold down while they dry.
I used my Sizzix Side kick to die cut all my pieces.
The Seasons Greeting die came from the Stamps of Life as well.

I am using a Kraft envelope from Hobby Lobby.
The Pinecone and Fern images are from the same set pinecone2stamp.
The Season's Greeting came from Christmasgreetings2stamp.
I am using the same inks as the card stock.

The inside and back of the card.
I made a Twig base and also used Powder Sugar for the inside.
The inside and back of sentiments are from Stampin Up - Christmas Pine.

Finished two cards.

Close up - Side view.
I used 3D ink from the Stamps of Life for the berries on this card.

Side View - Close Up.
I used gems from Honey Bee Stamps for the berries on this card.

the Stamps of Life - pinecones2stamp

the Stamps of Life - dies that match pinecones2stamp

the Stamps of Life - Christmasgreetings2stamp



No comments:

Post a Comment