Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Christmas Light Fold-it for a Swap Card

 Here is my second card for the Final Swap of the year.

I used the Christmas Light Shaped Fold-it Card from the Stamps of Life. This was my inspiration card.


I am using Artichoke and Green Apple card stock from the Stamps of Life for one of them.
The Christmas Light Fold-it card.

I was trying to decided between Gingersnap or Twig.
I went with Twig and will use this for the base of the card as well.

Twig cut out with the main / shadow type layer.

I made card bases with Vanilla using the same main / shadow layer.

I am also making a Strawberry and Cranberry version as well.
One for my stash and one for my Swap Partner.

Using Taylored Expressions Blending brushes to add some dimension.
It gives the light a rounded look.

Double sided tape on the back before adding string.

Anouther piece over the string for extra security.
Stampin Up foam to give some dimension.

I also used a My Favorite Things stitched banner.
The sentiments came from the Stamps of Life - lights4Christmas.

Kraft envelopes from Hobby Lobby,
Cordinating ink to match.

Inside and Back of the cards.

Finished Cards.
I also inked the banner very lightly with Twig ink.
I added a double bow adhered with a glue dot.


the Stamps of Life - Christmas Light Fold-it Card







No comments:

Post a Comment