Saturday, September 3, 2022

Fall Flamingo Teacher Card

 Had to make a Fall Flamingo card for Alivia's 5th grade Teacher, I am committed to making a Flamingo card design for each Holiday.

Would you like to see the Back to School Flamingo Card I made, CLICK HERE.

I am using my Hampton Art Stamp Press.
Taylored Expressions Tickled Pink stamp, die, and stencil combow.
Stampin Up Early Espresso ink first, then Versa Mark, then clear embossing powder.

After I heat set the powder.
Nice even raised melted lines.

Stampin UP Rococo Rose ink for the main body.
Taylored Expression Blending Brushes - I love the small size.

Stampin Up Flirty Flamingo ink for the feather part.
I cut the flaming from Crumb Cake card stock.

I am using a Blending Pen from Stampin Up to color the legs and beak.
I just smooshed my ink pad on an empty spot on my stencil.
Scribble on scratch paper until pen is clear again.

Dry emboss my stitched leaves using my Stampin Up Big Shot.

This is my UT OH - I left it in because i had forgot to open my Tabs.

The correct results when dry embossing.

Using the Stitched Leaves die from Lawn Fawn.
My Sizzix Side Kick.
the Stamps of Life felt - Colors -
Cranberry, Twig, Chocolate, Gingersnap, Marigold, Lemonade, Artichoke, and Tangerine.

My sentiments stamped with Paper Smooches - Fall Sampler.
Colors - 
Stampin Up - Early Espresso,  Rococo Rose.
the Stamps of Life - Cranberry.

I also dry embossed the front panel of the card base.
Hero Arts Abstract back ground.
Tombow Mono Liquid Glue to adhere the Oval and Flamingo.
The card base is Crumb Cake and the Oval and inside panel is Very Vanilla card stock - 
from Stampin Up.
Oval die is a Hero Arts layering Oval die.

Aleene's Tacky Glue and the Stamps of Life Tweezers -
work great for felt to card stock adhering.

Back of Card and envelope ( Hobby Lobby Brand )

Side View

Finished Card

Inside of card

Lawn Fawn - Stitched Leaves Dies

Paper Smooches Fall Sampler stamp set - ( No longer in business )

Taylored Expressions Tickled Pink Stamp and stencil combo -
Die sold seperatly


No comments:

Post a Comment