Sunday, September 18, 2022

Three Thankful Cards

 I pulled out this Taylored Expressions Argyle stamp and stencil combo because it always reminds me of Charlie Brown.

I went to Pinterest for some inspiration and found this Photo.

I started off with my Hapmton Art Stamp Postitioner.
I am using Stampin Up ink and Card stock today.

This is a confetti card stock - older from Stampin Up.
I am heat embossing it in clear over Early Espresso ink.

This board is a cheese/cutting board from the Target $1 spot a few years ago.

I started of with the first stencil.
They have little x marks that you line up with the lines we embossed.
First off Midnight Muse ink.

Next True Thyme ink.

Finally Hello Honey Ink.
I used Taylored Expressions mini blending brushes.
I pulled a thankful die with shadow - not sure the company.

These leaves came from the Stamps of Life Acorn Fold-it die.

Decided to add some splatter with perfect pearls.

Finished 3 cards.

Side View - Close Up
I used cordinating card stock for each card.

The inside has some extra ink blended pieces after cutting down the panel with my Waffle Flower A2 layering dies.



Stamps of Life Acorn Fold-it Die

Taylored Expressions Argyle Stamps and Stencil Combo


No comments:

Post a Comment