Tuesday, September 13, 2022

My Monthly Hero September Challenge

 I did not realize Hero Arts did monthly challenges until I actually opened and read the email today.

The challenge for September is to use dies. So I used an Older My Monthly Hero Kit and made a Fall card .

Here is my inspiration card from Pinterest.

I am using my Hampton Art Stamp Press.

I am letting the inks dry in between layers as it helps with the colors showing true and not bleeding into each other.

I am using inks from the Stamps of Life

Artichoke and Kiwi

Twig and Gingersnap
Sunshine, Marigold, and Tangerine

My Sizzix Side kick

I added some Gingersnap splatters -
used water and re inker

Some Heidi Swapp gold color shine and a sponge dauber

Gingersnap ink on the edges as well

Stampin Up regular and mini Dimensionals on the center Sunflower

The right and left will be flat with Tombow Mono Liquid Glue

A Paper Smooches Blessing die cut from Twig and Gingersnap - layer offset
Some Gingersnap Twine from an older Card Kit Club

Gingersnap card base
Paper Smooches Fall Sampler for all the sentiment stamping

Vanilla card stock for the inside and outside panel.
Pattern Paper also from the Stamps of Life - 6X6 Sweet Summertime Collection.
Extra flower I added inside.
Extra pattern paper as well.
Inked edges as well.

Finished Card

Side view.
I added a Twine bow too.

Paper Smooches - Fall Sampler Stamp Set

Stamp and die set from a Kit September 2017 My Montly Hero


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers! Thanks for entering the Stay Crafty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete