Friday, September 9, 2022

MFT Stamps Color Challenge #195

 Decided to check out what the Color Challenge was on the MFT Stamps blog and decided to play along with this one as well #195.

I used two products that I have not used at all so I was happy about that.

I keep all my MFT Stamps card stock in a drawer - these are from kits that I have purchased threw out the years.

The colors for this challenge were -
Fire Coral, Limelight, Cement Grey, and Gravel Grey.
I choose the closest I could from my stash.

I also pulled in their white card stock to add to the inside.
I am making two top fold traditional A2 sized cards.
My inside layer was cut with Waffle Flower A2 Layering dies.

From Paper Smooches I am using their Halloween Card die.
I am also using my grid mat to design my card.

Making sure everything fits.

I am going to use Tombow Mono Liquid Glue for all my flat layers.

As I cut my pieces out I put them in little dishes.

Stampin Up dimensionals in large and mini for when I want to add dimension.

These the Stamps of Life tweezers have been helpful this past month.

My Hampton Art Stamp Press and the Stamps of Life Storm ink. 

I recently saw a Video on You Tube from the Great Jennifer McGuire about using your score board to add interest and that is what I did.

Back of Card and envelope - From Hobby Lobby.

Side View of Card and front of envelope.

Finished Card.
I know this Paper Smooches Halloween Card Die is supposed to be like a frankenstien but I choose to make him an Aileen. 

Inside of the card to match - added more card stock strips as well.
Stamp set is an older MFT Stamps set called Out of this World.

Paper Smooches - Halloween Card Die - company no longer in Business 


No comments:

Post a Comment