Tuesday, September 6, 2022

A Fall Truck Fold-it

 I had to turn this Truck Fold-it from the Stamps of Life into a Fall card because I am into using the Stamps of Life felt with Lawn Fawn leaf dies.  Also Paper Smooches Fall Sampler Set has been used many times this past few weeks.

I used the out line die from the Stamps of Life 5X7 Truck Fol-it die set.
I used the Stamps of Life Powder Sugar card stock for the card base.
Tip Top Taupe card stock from Stampin Up for the out line.

I also used from Stampin Up - Smokey Slate and Cool Caribbean card stock.
Bazzill Basics Paper in Licorice and Marshmallow.
Tonic Studios Mirror card in Frosted Silver.

I am using my plates designated only for dry embosing to add the lines to make it easier to glue my die cut pieces of the truck.
Make sure to follow the directions to your die cutting machine.

Now I know exactly where to glue my pieces.

I inked the parts that go over the wheels with the matching ink.
Taylored Expressions Blending brushes for the win.

Some Stampin Up foam dimensionals on the back.

Tombow Mono Liquid glue for the rest of the pieces.

I used Stampin UP Daffodil Delight ink on the Marshmallow card stock.

A Oval die from Hero Arts infinity dies.

I only added a small amount of sticky tape to the bottom because I am not sure how far I will tuck my felt leaves.

How it looks from the front.
Now I have a grounding spot to adhere my felt leaves.

I have all the colors of the Stamps of Life felt except the newest color Grass.

Lawn Fawn Stitched leaves dies.

I used Aleene's Tacky Glue.

Finished Card.

Inside of Card.
I used the Stamps of Life ink in Cranberry and Twig for all my sentiment stamping

Side View and Front of the envelope.

Back of the card and envelope.

Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaves

Paper Smooches - Fall Sampler stamp set - No longer in business - SAD FACE


No comments:

Post a Comment