Friday, September 9, 2022

MFT Stamps Sketch Challenge #610

 This weeks Sketch Challenge over at the MFT Stamps blog #610 was a real challenge for me.

I started off with one card design and did not like it at all and started again, this time I got it, I was almost going to give up and move on.

I started off using Waffle Flower A2 Layering dies and Lawn Fawn Embroidered thanks die.

I have this little photo box that hold my scissors and needles and threaders.
I choose this green because it will match my card stock base.

I usually do not keep the packaging to my dies but I decided to cut out the back because this one did help.
I had to un stitch a few times.

All this card stock is from previous MFT Stamps card kits I have purchased, I keep in a drawer with the scraps and try to use when I participate in their challenges.
Not sure of the colors though.

I am using the leaves from the MFT Stamps Bee Hive Die-Namics.

This bird die came from MFT as well - Birds of a Feather card kit - from a while ago.

I like to save the ends of my Stampin Up dimnesions just for these times.

More dimensionals and glue dot behind the bird to hold the string.

Tombow Mono Liquid Glue and mini dimensionals behind the leaves.

Finished card

Side View

Inside - bland for now.

MFT Stamps Bee Hive Die-Namics
it comes with the leaves and a twig/stem

Lawn Fawn Embroidered Thanks die
they also have a hello - I have not used that one yet



No comments:

Post a Comment