Monday, September 12, 2022

MFT Stamps Slim Line Halloween Challenge

 Again I decided to check out anouther challenge offered by the MFT Stamps Website.                              This time the Slim Line Challenge and it was Halloween.

These MFT Stamps challenges help me use all their card stock that I get when I purchase the kits.
I choose a black and white from the pile.

This is a Hill die from the Stamps of Life.
I continued it after the first cut, it just nestled in at the end like a puzzle piece.

I lightly traced the hill onto my panel.

Using some Simon Says Stamp masking paper an a Circle die from Hero Arts.

Stampin Up So Saffron ink.

I dried it with my heat tool a little then place the mask ontop.
I used Peach Parfait ink next.

Then Tangelo Twist ink.

And finally Cajun Craze along the outside.
Pulled off the mask to reveal my moon.

So here I am leaving these photos in but I did end up messing up and redoing my panel after I learned.

Choose a perfect pearl.

I also added water droplets - again I did mess up this is still my first attempt.

I added my Hill with Tombow Mono Liquid Glue.

Here is were I messed up.
I thought I lined them up with the feet ontop of the hill.

But frankenstein did not line up.
Below this panel is a new one.
I only have done the water drops.
I have not adhered the Hill.
I put it on to get placement but then removed - no glue on it.

I learned that I did not like seeing the pearl threw the kiddo images.
So after stamping a few times with the Stamps of Life Forever Black ink.
I cleaned of the stamps and added them on top.
Then added my pearl splatter.
The pearl splatter wipes off the back of the rubber stamps.

I added Tombow Mono Liquid Glue to the back of my hill.

The top panel is the one I messed up.
Bottom is the one where I learned a few things.
I also made a bigger moon.

Sticky tape and Tombow Mono Liquid glue.
This is a Mini Slim Line card.
I used a die from the Stamps of Life to create the card base and layer.

Finished Card.

Side View.
I used MFT Stamps Halloween Hoo stamp set for the front.
Embossed in a off yellow powder from Micheal's - their brand.

I stamped the inside with Cajun Craze.
Using MFT Stamps Sassy Pants Spooktacular stamp set.
My oops panel I cut off 1/2 inch from the top and glued one the inside.


MFT Stamps Halloween Hoo

MFT Stamps Sassy Pants Spooktacular

Stampin Up -Scary Cute




No comments:

Post a Comment