Friday, September 2, 2022

Fall Fox Card

 I recently saw a video on You Tube from Laura Bassen for MFT Stamps and wanted to recreate it with supplies I had on hand and give it a Fall touch.

Testing out this die from MFT Stamps called Friendly Forest Faces.

After Figuring out that I had an oval die in my stash that would work for a Fox face I decided to commit.

I am using Bazzill Basics Paper in Marshmallow and Licorice.
Stampin Up Cajun Craze and Blush Blossom.
Tombow Mono Liquid Glue and a Jewel Picker thing.
An extra oval die for dimension and stability.

Decided to add some white gen pen marks.
Like the inspiration photo on Pinterest.

Trying to decide on a border using my Waffle Flower A2 layering dies.
Also on which Alpha die set I would use.
The darker outline on my Mat is a traditional A2 sized card which helps me in my design process. 

Picking some Fall colors.
These are from the Stamps of Life -
Twig card base and main panel accents,
Cranberry, Marigold, Artichoke, and Midnight.

I cut one inch strips and also 1/4 inch strips (for the inside)

I kept this in here because I cut the FALL letters out 3X and stacked together.
But I ended up changing my mind 2X near the end.

A Simon Says Stamps sentiment die.
MFT Stamps Birthday Wished for the Happy.
Cajun Craze ink.

See here I added Cajun Craze FALL to the stacked white FALL.
Then I notice it blending too much with the Fox.
I changed to Twig card stock stacked 2X.

Lawn Fawn stitched leaves in -
Cajun Craze and Twig.
I felt next to the Fox was too empty and not a balanced card front panel.

I did end up stamping the inside with -
Paper Smooches Fall Sampler ( No longer in business )

Side View.

Finished Card.

Friendly Faces Die-Namics from MFT Stamps

Lawn Fawn - Stitched Leaves 

MFT Birthday Wishes

Paper Smooches - Fall Sampler

Trinity Stamps - Marshmallow Alphabet Dies


Stampin Up website CLICK HERE

the Stamps of Life website CLICK HERE

Hero Arts Infinity Oval dies and Bazzill Basics Paper can be purchased at many of your favorite Online retailers as well as Joann's Craft store. 

Adhesives from my stash






















No comments:

Post a Comment