Thursday, March 23, 2023

Flower Encouragement Card

 I wanted to create a Spring Card but it ended up being more of an Encouragement Card but it still works.

I am using my Sizzix Side Kick for cutting out the flower pieces.

I started off by wanting to use pattern paper for the background and matching solid card stock for the flower.
Well I was not liking it as much so I turned it around.

This die has a scallop and some stitching.
I am testing it to see what it would like size wise with the flower and on a card base.

I am using Some Powder Sugar card stock from the Stamps of Life.
A A2 layering die from Waffle Flower for the inside.
The scallop die is from Stampin Up.

My pattern Paper is a 6X6 pack also from Stampin Up.

Using their Dimensionals to adhere the flower together.
A small circle die from my stash to cut out the center of the flower.

The inside and out side Sentiments came from the Stamps of Life. 

I used my Hampton Art Stamp Platform.

A linen back ground stamp from My Favorite Things.
My solid card stock and Ink match the pattern paper from Stampin Up.

Finished Card

Back of Card and Envelope

Inside of Card.

Flower Power Dies from the Stamps of Life
On the Retiring Soon list as of 3-23-2023

flowerpower2fill from the Stamps of Life
On the Retiring Soon List as of 3-23-2023




From My Favorite Things Stamps (MFT Stamps) but no longer available

Greetings and Salutations

Complimentary Greetings

I believe the Linen Background Red Rubber is from MFT Stamps as well

From Stampin Up - They are doing a Color Refresh Soon 2023 so the colors may not be available

So Saffron - Ink

Pear Pizzazz - Ink

Calypso Coral - Ink and Card Stock

6X6 pattern Paper - Subtles 

No comments:

Post a Comment