Saturday, March 29, 2014

Polaroid with Flowers

                   Again just browsing Pinterest and came across this card from Shari Carrol

                                 



Lets get started                                                                                                



From Technique Tuesday I used the Straight Talk die HAPPY.
This stamp set came in one of the Simon Says Stamp Card Kits last year but is available for purchase on their website. I used the leaf/stem stamp.
This set also from Simon Says Stamp, I used the Birthday stamp.
This stamp set from My Favorite Things, I used the two flower stamps and the coordinating dies that come with the stamp set.
This Polaroid is a die but I don't remember from what company, I cut it once in scrap white and again in scrap Kraft. I also cut the happy die in a scrap piece of Kraft.

Good old scotch tape on the back to hold it together
I used Garden Green ink from Stampin Up for the leaf/stem and Versa Fine Black Onyx ink for the birthday.  I used Tombow Mono Multi Glue to adhere the Happy die cut.
Stamped the flowers on some scrap white card stock in Stampin Up Cherry Cobbler and Elegant Eggplant ink and the center is stamped in Crushed Curry ink.
This little dot stamp I used backwards for the big flower center.
And the correct way for the small flower center.
I used some Paper from a 6X6 pad from My Minds Eye called Dolled Up.

The card base is in Stampin Ups Pear Pizzaz.

I glued the mat and frame down with regular adhesive but before glued the frame down I wrapped some white thread under the HAPPY die cut and tied a bow. The flower have a foam square behind each one.
Close UP

Close UP

Extra Patterned paper on the inside, scrap cream card stock for a mat on the inside as well.

Favorite stamp for the back of my cards from Technique Tuesday





















No comments:

Post a Comment