Sunday, October 24, 2021

First Christmas Tag of 2021

 I decided to make a larger tag for the 1st Christmas Tag of 2021 and went with the Stamps of Life snowman2build and the biggest tag die from one of her sets.

I decided to go with WPlus9 fairy dust ink for the outline of the snowman.

I used my Sizzix Side Kick for all the snowman die cutting pieces.

I did some stamp surgery and cut the 3 coals to be single.
Pattern Paper came from a 6X6 pack from Stampin UP called Plaid Tidings.

Tangelo Twist, Cherry Cobbler, and Shadded Spruce ink for the tag.
Versa Fine Black Onyx ink as well.

Crumb Cake card stock for the main tag.
Behind Powder Sugar from Stamps of Life - like the snowman.

A Darice embossing folder to add texture and interest.

Foam Dimensionals.
Early Espresso card stock for his arms.

I ended up making 5 of these tags.

Close up.


No comments:

Post a Comment