Sunday, October 24, 2021

Tree Ornaments using Hero Arts Color Layering Nordic Trees Stamp and Dies

 I recently purchased the Hero Arts Color Layering Nordic Trees stamp and die set and tried to look for examples on Pinterest, You tube, and Google and could not find very many.

So I knew when I purchased the set I wanted to make some 3D trees and decided to give it a try.

I am using Pear Pizzazz from ink and card stock from Stampin Up.
My Hampton Art Stamp Press tool.
Hero Arts Color Layering Nordic Trees stamp set.

From one 8 1/2 by 11 inch card stock you can get 2 full trees and 2 extra.
You need 6 squares 2X3 for one nice even full tree ornament.

My Sizzix Side Kick make it easy to cut out these from my desk.

I decided to color them stem with a Brown Sharpie.

Score down the middle with my Scoring tool - Hobby Lobby brand.

Fold in half and reinforce with bone folder.

Tombow Mono Liquid Glue.
One side at a time.

Glue six together.
Thin layer of liquid glue is just fine.

Hold down for a few minutes until glue dries.
It does not take long.

Some silver thread but you can use any color you want.
Hello Honey card stock and a Retired punch from Stampin Up.

Some score tape down the middle.

I did add my loop/hanger down the middle.
Glue again on one side.

Same with the stars one side glue and one side score tape.

Then squash them together.

Finished tree.

Side View.


No comments:

Post a Comment