Sunday, October 3, 2021

Make the Cards Challenge #35

 I decided to join anouther card challenge and this one is new to me.

I had to use Plaid and Country in this card and went with a Christmas theme.

Would you like to join, CLICK HERE.


I believe this is a Stampin Up die.
I am using Cherry Cobbler card stock from Stampin Up
and Licorice from Bazzill Paper Basics.

Circle and Scallop Circle die from Lawn Fawn.
Crumb Cake card stock from Stampin Up.
Moose punch from Hobby Lobby their Paper Studio brand.

My card base is Vanilla from the Stamps of Life.
Barely Art Glitter Glue to help with the fine tip.

Ribbon is also from the Stamps of Life.
Foam Dimensionals from Stampin up.

The stamp set I used I believe is from Queen and Company.
I used Early Espresso ink from Stampin UP.
Back of the card.

Inside of the card.

Side view.
I punched out the moose three times to give him dimension.
The rectangles are from Waffle Flower A2 layering dies. 

Finished Card


No comments:

Post a Comment