Saturday, October 2, 2021

Ink Blended Witch with Bats

 I decided to bring out a new stamp set that I purchased recently.  A flying witch on a broom stick from Trinity Stamps.

Here is my inspiration for my Ink Blending.

I am using Bristol Smooth card stock for my ink blending with Taylored Expressions Blending Brushes.
I started with Seedless Preserves.

Then added some Wilted Violet.

Finaly some Dusty Concord.

An old towel to clean the brush between colors.

After heat drying the panel with my heat tool I used Versa Fine Black Onyx ink and my Hampton Art Stamp press to stamp a few times until I got a nice black impression.

I clear heat embossed the witch.
I also die cut with a circle die from Hero Arts.
Added some Black Soot distress ink on the edge of the circle.

I added some water flexs.

Then pat dry.

Some Smokey Slate card stock from Stampin Up along with more Black Soot Distress Ink and a Bat Stencil from Echo Park.

Finished Card

Inside of the card.
More bats lightly stenciled.
Sentiment from a Paper Smooches stamp set.
Powder Sugar card stock inside from Stamps of Life.

Back of the Envelope and card.
Stamped with Paper Smooches stamp set as well.
Light Grey envelope from my stash, most likely from Hobby Lobby.

Front of Envelope.
Card base is Fresh Fig from Stampin Up.
Spell die cut is from Echo Park.


No comments:

Post a Comment