Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Butterfly Fold it #1

 I am using anouther Fold It die from the Stamps of Life. This time a Butterfly.



I started off by using the main image die and making an impression so I know where the die cut pieces go.

This is what it looks like after running it threw the sand which.

This is the die.

I used the out line die to create the card base and the main panel.

Pattern Paper and some card stock.

I colored the eyes in with black marker. 

I am scoring the bottom part of butterfly.

Fold it down and this will make our easle stand.

I added some Tombow Mono Liquid Glue to the bottom half.

The sentiment strip I used double foam adhesive.

I used a green ink to match.

Some enamel dots to dress up the butterfly.
Changed my mind on the eyes and added some small black gems.

Finished card standing up.

Inside of card.

Products I used

the Stamps of Life -
Lemonade card stock
Kiwi card stock
Powder Sugar card stock
You Got This Collection - 6X6 pattern paper pad
Enamel dots - green and yellow - from their card kits
Pointed Butterfly Fold-it die
butterfly2stamp - sentiments

Stampin Up -
dimensionals
Granny Apple Green ink

Products from my stash -
Tombow Mono Liquid Glue
Honey Bee Stamps gems - black
Hobby Lobby mini score board - their brand
Hampton Art Stamp Press

No comments:

Post a Comment