Monday, March 21, 2022

MFT (My Favorite Things) Sketch Challenge #585

 I thought this sketch would be easy and it was actually a little harder then I thought but I powered threw and my design changed a little threw out the way.

I used some supplies I have used in the past and some that I have not used at all yet.

I was going to make two cards but in the end I only made one and saved the extra supplies for next time.

I am using a die from Stampin Up in a different way then planed.
I ended up using the circles instead of cutting it out of a Panel.

These stitched flower dies are from My Favorite Things a card kit I believe from a few years ago but not sure what they are called.

I decided to go with all Bazzill Basics Paper today.
I am using the top three colors along with a yellow that I pulled out later.

My Sizzix Sidekick machine worked perfectly to cut out the flowers.
Even did a good job getting the stitching to come threw.
I used my mat to measure how wide to cut my card stock.

Tombow Mono Liquid glue and some dimensionals for the flowers.

I was stumped on the decorating envelope and remembered I could dry emboss with my dies.

Not great photos but I love how it turned out.

Finished Card

Close up.
I used a word die and shadow along with a stamped sub sentiment.
Some silver splater for the background too.

Front of the envelope some more dry embossing.

Inside of the card has a mat and extra flower along with some more splatter.
The back of the card has splatter as well because well I messed up and had to much so I tried again on the other side for the front panel.

Would you like to join an My Favorite Things Challenge CLICK HERE for #585

Products from My Stash -
Heidi Swap silver spray - for my splatters - Color Shine I think
Versa Fine Black Onyx ink
Tombow Mono Liquid Glue
Spellbinders card kit score tape - trying to use up my endless suply
Sizzix Sidekick die cutting machine
Silver card stock - from my stash
Hobby Lobby Grey Envelope

Stampin Up Supplies - 
dimensionals

Bazzill Paper Basics - Card Stock colors -
Marshmallow
Date Swirl
Marshmallow Chick
Evergreen
Gumball
Huckleberry Pie

My Favorite Things Supplies -
Stiched Flower dies - not sure the name - pretty sure they came in a card kit a while ago
Kind Thanks stamp set
Licorice Twist

Stamps of Life Supplies -
Thanks word die with shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment