Friday, March 11, 2022

Smile Fold it #1

 I decided to bring out a Fold it die set "SMILE" and some companion stamps sets smilephrases4strips and affirmationstrips2stamp from the Stamps of Life.  Paired with my favorite card stocks to create a fun inspiration card.


I used Licorice Twist to cut out the shadow layer - Bazzill Basics card stock.

Powder Sugar card stock to cut out the fold it card base - the Stamps of Life.

This die cut out the letters from SMILE, they are not attached to each other and a good way to use up scraps of card stock.

The colors I choos - Real Red, Calypso Coral, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, and Yo Yo Yellow - From Stampin UP.

Washi Tape to hold them down while running threw my Big Shot die cutting machine.

I used my embossing mat to add some placement lines.

Follow the sand which guide for your die cutting machine - this does not cut threw and will help align the letters perfectly.

Liquid glue is a go to - Tombow Mono Liquid Glue.

Hampton Art Stamp Press and a dry eraser to help press down and apply even pressure.
Vera Fine Black Onyx ink.

Even Pressure - less on your wrist/arms.

Finished card.
The back is cut out of Tonic Specialty paper - Ivory Sheen.

Inside

Back

Daffodil Delight ruched ribbon bow


No comments:

Post a Comment