Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Lady Bug Fold-it card #1

 I brought out anouther Fold-it from my stash, this time a Lady Bug.

I decided to go with Bazzill Basics Paper for these two Lady Bugs
I cut out the card base and main layer in Marshmallow.
The fold is near the bottom of the Lady Bug so it can stand when recieved.

I used the intricate die with Peppermint card stock. 

Circle dies from my stash - Hero Arts I believe.
I found a circle just smaller then the head that would cover the eyes and mouth.

The circles that came with the Fold-it die.
My Sizzix Side Kick and Licorice card stock.

A black brush marker from my stash to color the legs and antena.

Tombow Mono Liquid Glue and Dimensionals.

More liquid glue to adhere the spots.

After they are adhered and dry I turned the body over and trimmed of the edges.

Finished Card.

Close up.
Enamel Dots for the antena.

Inside stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink from Stampin Up.

The stamp sets for the sentiments are from the Stamps of Life.

Most of my Envelopes come from Hobby Lobby.




Products I used - From my stash
Tombow Mono Liquid Glue
Black Brush tip Marker
Red Envelope from Hobby Lobby
Hero Arts - infinity circle dies
Enamel Dots from my stash

the Stamps of Life - products
Lady Bug Fold-it die set
ladybugs2love and moreladybugs2love stamp sets - sentiments

Bazzill Paper Basics
Licorice, Marshmallow, and Peppermint card stock

Stampin Up - products
dimensionals
Cherry Cobbler ink

No comments:

Post a Comment