Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Hugs Card with Stencil

 I recently saw a video of stencils and some products that can make dots on your project, except they use the dot product like stencil paste.


I used some removable adhesive on the pack of some 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 panels.
I placed the panels on my Wendy Vechi Make Art glass/magnet mat.

I am using Stampin Up inks.

These are the Taylored Expressions small blending brushes.

This stencil came from a kit from the Stamps of Life.

After blending I cleaned the stencil and replaced it.
Using some Ranger Stickels.

This one is the Diamond.
It looks more gold like.

This one is the Star Dust, more clear and silver like.

I cut some white panels for the inside of the card.

This is the die I will be using to cut the panel once it dries.
I am using it as a place setting for all my front panel pieces.

I also inked my die cuts as well.

Tombow Mono Liquid glue works well because of the glitter.
I held down for a minute to ensure a good seal.

Front of envelope.

One of the two cards I made.

Inside.

Back of card and envelope.



Products I used - 

From My Stash - Basics -
Sizzix Side Kick - for my smaller die cutting
Wendy Vechi Make Art station - Ink blending - Stenciling
Tombow Mono Liquid Glue
Spellbinders Sticky Tape - I have so much from card kits ive never used
Range Stickels - Star Dust and Diamond
Bazzill Basics Card stock - Coconut Swirl - inside mats
Hobby Lobby Envelopes - grey
Hanpton Art Stamp Press - for my sentiment stamping
I think the Hugs die is from Simon Says Stamp

the Stamps of Life
Sea Stencil - from a kit
sayings4shells, shells2stamp, July 2021 Kit Club, and a freebie small stamp set - Sentiment Stamps
Powder Sugar card stock - front panel
shells2stamp dies
Sea Horse Slim Line Fold-it die - small shells came from it too - it was in a kit

Stampin Up
Marina Mist, Seaside Spray, and Gray Granite ink and card stock

No comments:

Post a Comment