Friday, April 8, 2022

MFT Stamps Sketch Challenge #588

 I decided to see what the weekly My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge was for this week #588 and decided to play along.

I created two Christmas cards by participating in this challenge.

Would you like to play along? CLICK HERE.

I have been purchasing MFT Stamps kits for awhile and hardly every use the paper.
I am now going to start to use their paper with each challenge I enter.
This is quite the stack.

This die set was in my MFT Stamps/Dies Christmas section.
The bag I have them in just says MFT Xmas Ornaments - not sure if thats the correct name.

Trying to decided which 6X6 pack to use.

Pulling some shimmer paper from my Tonic Studios stash.

I decided to go with the Christmas Cheer 6X6 pack because I had a pink card stock color that matched the best to it from my stash of MFT Stamps card stock.
Cut to 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 and then diagonal - to get two triangles.

My Hampton Art Stamp Press and some Versa Fine Black Onyx ink.

I used my Sizzix SideKick to cut out the ornaments and toppers.
Tombow Mono Liquid Glue to adhere the topper to the ornaments.

I used some dimenstionals on the back of the ornaments.

Some score tape and a thin line of Barley Art Glitter Glue.

Side View.

Inside of the card.
I added extra pattern paper on the inside and more of the glimmer paper.

Both cards I made.

Anouther picture.



Products I used

From My Stash - Common Products -
Tombow Mono Liquid Glue
Barely Art Glitter Glue
Hampton Art Stamp Press
Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink
Fiskars Paper Trimmer
Spellbinders Score Tape - from card kits - have a ton
Dimensionals from Stampin UP

Tonic Studios -
Gleaming Lilac and Diffused Violet - Pearlescent card stock
I also used a silver one but did not have the name with it

My Favorite Things -
Bitty Holiday Wishes stamp set - for sentiments inside and front
Christmas Cheer 6X6 paper pad
Ornament Dies
Pink and White card stock - From many of their kits they have offered 

No comments:

Post a Comment