Monday, April 11, 2022

Interactive Easter Card

 I was inspired by Jennifer McGuire Ink latest You Tube Video showing interactive cards.

Click Here to see her video with better explination.

I used the Egg die that went with eggs2hunt

Oval infinity dies from Hero Arts.

Pattern Paper 12X12 pad from Micheal's.


Waffle Flower A2 layering dies

Mint To Be Invention Future

Hampton Art Stamp Press.
Easter Egg Stamps 4 HSN
Crushed Curry Ink and Bermuda Bay ink.
Ink and Solid Card Stock from Stampin Up.

Bermuda Bay card stock.
Strip cut 1 inches tall - start 8 1/2 long.
Scored at 2 and 2 1/2 inches.
I should have maybe done 3/4 inches tall.
I did have to trim the 2 1/2 inches a little because my egg was smaller then that width wise.

Glued the egg to the first score line 2 1/2 inches.
Added more glue - Tombow Mono Liquid Glue.

Added the bigger Oval egg.
Just over the second score line 2 1/2 inches.
This is what the back looks like.

Slide threw the rectangle hole you made.

I used Liguid glue but you can use sticky strip.
Just a little on the edge of the inside component.
This will hold down the mechanism.
Make sure if you use liquid glue to ensure you spot before you place down - no take backs - LOL.

Add some adhesive to the back but not close to the mechanism.

I decided to add ribbon to the front with a bow after I adhere the panel.
Just use an exacto know to make a slit on the card fold wide enough to slide you ribbon.

Add sticky strip on the front and back to make sure the ribbon stays in place.

Finished Card.
I tied a bow and used a glue dot to adhere it.
the Stamps of Life ribbon - from a card kit.

More pattern paper for the inside because why not.
Sahara Sand ink.

Back of the card.
On a Bermuda Bay card stock card base.

I do no have a pull stamp so I wrote pull on the tab then trimmed down,
As you can see the strip could have been 3/4 inches tall butt just use your judgment.


No comments:

Post a Comment