Friday, April 8, 2022

MFT Stamps Color Challenge #186

 Decided to also play along with MFT Stamps Color Challenge #186 today.  I also made two more Christmas card with this challenge.

Would you like to play along CLICK HERE.

The MFT Stamps colors were Limelight, Kraft, Princess Pink, and Cotton Candy.
I threw in a White card stock base as well.
I am using my stash of MFT Stamps card stock that I have accumilated from all the kits I have purchased threw out the years.

A2 layering dies from my stash.

This tree die is from MFT Stamps I believe from 2021, a more recent die.
I cut two of the princes pink for the front and 2 of the cotton candy - one for the front and one for the inside of the card.

A hill die from the Stamps of Life.
I wanted snow and grass.
had to figure out a way to bring in the Limelight.

Tombow Mono Liquid Glue to adhere them together.

Tried Snow-Tex.

Nope - Scratch.

Now some Wendy Vechi embossing paste in white.

Much Better - Simon Says Stamp falling snow stencil I thing is the name.

Single foam dimension on the hill and Princess Pink trees.
Cotton Candy has double layer foam adhesive.
Stampin Up dimensionals are what I used.

White Puff embossing powder from Hero Arts.
Color Box White Pigment ink.

Some light and lighter pink gems from Honey Bee Stamps.

Back of the card.

Inside of the card.

Close up - side view of the card.

Finished Card.
I used MFT Stamps Bitty Holiday Wishes and Itty Bitty Holiday for my sentiment stamps.
Rocococ Rose ink from Stampin up for the inside and back of the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment