Tuesday, April 19, 2022

4th of July or Summer

 I wanted to make a 4 th of July and Summer card all in one and I think I did it.


I am using a four part stencil from Taylored Expressions.

I am using some My Favorite Things white card stock.

This is the stick stencil part, its hard to tell but when I layered it i moved it up just a bit on to the blue.

I used 3 of the 4 parts of this stencil.

My second row I off set the stencil, then continued down my panel.

On my mat I have outlined in sharpie a traditional A2 sized card front.
Quick referance to designing a card.

I started off stenciling a 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 panel.
I used Waffle Flower layer dies A2 to cut out the main panel.
I was able to save the side so I could use it on the inside of my card.

These sunglasses are from My Favorite Things as well as the Stay Cool word.

I used Bazzill Basics Licorice card stock and some Dollar Store fun foam.
It cut out beutiful on my Sizzix Side Kick - one pass to boot.

Took the negative to use as a stencil and used a pen to write where to glue the letters.

Tombow Mono Liquid glue and Sticky Strip to adhere the layers.

Finished Card Front.

Inside of the card.

Side View.
Dimension from the foam is awsome.
Also added some acetate from my stash behind the glasses before glueing down.


From My Stash - Products -
Acetate - can be bought most anywhere
Tombow Mono Liquid Glue
Sizzix sticky strip - using up from hoarding card kits
Hampton Art Stamp Perfect Tool
Fiskars Paper Trimmer
Sizzix Side Kick machine
Bazzill Paper Basics - Black Licorice card stock
Waffle Flower A2 Layering Dies

Stampin Up - Products -
Real Red ink and card stock
Pacific Point ink and card stock
Big Shot Machine

the Stamps of Life - Products -
Twig Ink

My Favorite Things stamps - Products
Sunglas and Stay Cool dies
Their White card stock - using up from kit stashes

Taylored Expressions - Products -
Blending Brushes
Stencil - Popsicles

Hero Arts - Products -
Stamp Set CL498



No comments:

Post a Comment