Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Stamps of Life May 2022 card layout challenge

 I decided to participate in the May 2022 Facebook Challenge, which is a Sketch challenge in the Stamps of Life fan club facebook page.

This first direction I was going did not end up working after I glued them down.
But do not fear I ended up using this panel on the inside after trimming my Ut Oh.

This is the You Got This Collection 6X6 paper pad I used.
After I cut into them I store them in Quart Zip Lock bags, which helps keep the scraps together.

An older set.
flowerpower2fill stamp and dies.

I store the card stock I am using for projects while I work on them like this in a fridge bin.
I used Powder Sugar, Lemonade, and Kiwi.

The Thinking of you stamp came from everyday4hsn stamp set.
I also used this on the inside and back of my card.

I used adhesive from my stash to build my card.
The white strip I ended up changing to green because it got lost behind my flower.

Finished Card

Side view.
I used a combo of dimensionals and liquid glue.

Inside of the card.
I was able to trim down the extra 2 inch pattern to save for a different project.

Back of card.


No comments:

Post a Comment